Alvine Capital aims to help investors find alternative funds that suit their specific needs. Over the past decade, we have worked with some of the industry’s leading and most respected managers as well as successfully discovering specialist funds via our extensive industry network. Our process is driven by investor enquiry or through a theme-driven approach. All selected funds are approved by our internal investment committee, following a peer group analysis and completed due diligence. Alvine Capital enters into an agreement with the selected fund.
- RT @davidschneider: BREXIT latest: DOWNSIDE Nissan, Sony, Airbus, Panasonic, Dyson, JaguarLR etc off/cutting jobs No food No medicine Manu…14 days ago
- Chairman of our Investment Committee, Stephen Isaacs, on @BloombergTV Monday, 4th February 2019 at 8am, talking about Brexit. Tune in.....16 days ago
- RT @ChukaUmunna: The defeats of the Grieve + Cooper amendments are disappointing, but it remains the case that May can't move towards a dea…19 days ago
- Thomas Raber, MD and Founder of Alvine Capital, will be in #Davos2019 22nd - 23rd January. Please get in touch if y… https://t.co/WRVfebUZUu27 days ago
- https://t.co/snIzSBPbj531 days ago
- Chairman of our Investment Committee, Stephen Isaacs, on @CNBC Monday, 26th November 2018 at 8am, talking about Brexit. Tune in.....86 days ago